Here is a recipe that is quick and easy for your tea time: Goat Cheese, Cucumber, and Dill Tea Crackers! These will go great with savory oolong!
- 6 rectangular whole-grain crackers (3 by 2 inches)
- 6 teaspoons fresh goat cheese (about 1 ounce), room temperature
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill sprigs
- Flaky sea salt
-Spread crackers with goat cheese and layer with cucumber slices. Top with red onion and dill. Season with salt
-Slice each cracker in half with a serrated knife.
CLICK HERE to shop for you teas at Sereni-tea!
http://www.marthastewart.com/1050493/goat-cheese-cucumber-and-dill-tea-crackers?xsc=soc_pin_2014_7_30_gen__K&crlt.pid=camp.u81pxPEQCasQ. (Looked at on 6/12/2015 at 10:30 AM PST.)